ILASS-Asia was established for the mutual exchange of scientific and technical information, and promotion of membership in each of the ILASS bodies in all areas of Asia. ILASS-Asia is coming to India for the first time with this conference. ILASS-Asia 2016 will provide a venue for academic and industrial researchers and students to meet and share recent developments in the field of atomization and spray systems. All aspects of atomization and spray processes will be covered, including, but not limited to:
- Fluid mechanics of the disintegration of liquids and spray formation
- Computational Modelling of spray and associated flow phenomena
- Instrumentation including non-intrusive, laser-based diagnostics for the measurement of drop size, drop velocity, drop concentration, patternation, film thickness, vapor concentration, etc
- Design, operation and performance of liquid atomizers and spray systems including automotive, aerospace and cryogenic sprays
- Droplet evaporation and condensation
- Aerosol and particulate technologies
- Application areas such as spray combustion, spray reactors, spray dryers and humidifiers, spray painting /coating, agricultural sprays, domestic and industrial sprays, medical sprays, fire-suppression sprays, water-mist systems, atomization for metal powders, spray forming, etc.
Please follow the link at the top of the page to register. Last few days to register at regular fee.
All clearances are now available on the VISA letter page.
|May 12th, 2016||Extended deadline for submission of topical abstracts (less than 200 words)|
|May 12th, 2016||Notification to authors of the decision to invite full papers|
|July 18th, 2016||Final extended deadline for full paper submission|
|Notification to authors||All authors have been notified about the full paper status.|
|September 20th, 2016||Deadline for camera-ready manuscript submission|